Zayed University welcomes applications from U.A.E. National students who meet the admission criteria listed below and as space and resources permit.
Admission Requirements for UAE High School Graduates
|College||UAE Curriculum or Equivalent||British System||IB||EmSAT Requirements|
|Gen||Adv||5 O-levels & 2 A/AS-levels with a grade of ‘C’ or higher.
Arabic and Islamic studies are not included.
|Complete the IB Diploma with at least 24 points.||English||Math||Arabic|
|College of Arts and Creative Enterprises||75%||70%||EmSAT 1250, Or IELTS 5.5, Or TOEFL iBT 71
Applicants with EmSAT score of 1100, IELTS of 5.0, or TOEFL IBT score of 61 may be conditionally admitted.
|Applicants with EmSAT Math score of less than 500 will be required to take remedial zero-credit Math classes.||Applicants with EmSAT Arabic score of less than 900 will be required to take remedial zero-credit Arabic classes.|
|College of Communication and Media Sciences||75%||70%|
|College of Education **||80%||75%|
|College of Humanities and Social Sciences||75%||70%|
|College of Natural and Health Sciences||75%||70%|
|College of Business||75%||70%|
|College of Technical Innovation||80%||75%|
- An interview is required for COE**
- All certificates that follow foreign curricula or are obtained outside UAE should be equivalent and attested from the UAE Ministry of Education
- Be at least (17) years old on 31-Aug of entering year
- Have a valid U.A.E. passport
- Have a valid U.A.E. National Certificate
- Have a valid Emirates ID card
- Birth Certificate
- Passport size photo
- Government Curriculum: High School certificate
- Private Curriculum: All secondary level certificates