1. Integrate knowledge and skills in physiotherapy related sciences to provide competent patient-centered care.
2. Use evidence-based practice information to provide effective and efficient healthcare based on the changing needs of the community.
3. Employ advanced information technology skills in the classroom and clinical settings.
4. Participate efficiently in research activity, including publications, presentations, grants, and disseminate results at local, national, and international levels.
5. Communicate effectively with patients, families, and other health care professionals to deliver an integrated plan of care.