1) Integrate knowledge, skills, and values from the liberal arts, sciences, humanities, and nursing theories to provide holistic, competent and safe care for individuals, families, and communities within a multicultural society.
2) Utilize the nursing process (assess, diagnose, plan, implement, evaluate) as a framework in caring for individuals, families, communities and populations across the health care continuum in diverse settings.
3) Appraise and synthesize evidence-based practice guidelines and research findings to improve patient outcomes.
4) Demonstrate effective therapeutic and inter-professional communication in the provision of high-quality safe nursing care.
5) Use health informatics and patient care technology in the management of patient care.