1. Acquire a broad base of health sciences knowledge, understanding, and skills, as well as depth in Medical Diagnostic Imaging related sciences.
2. Experience appropriate modern methods of teaching, learning, and assessment.
3. Be able to apply knowledge and understanding in careers in Medical Diagnostic Imaging.
4. Be able to demonstrate competent Medical Diagnostic Imaging skills in a variety of settings.
5. Develop a range of skills including knowledge of information technology, independent learning, critical thinking, problem solving, verbal and written communication, time management, presentation skills and teamwork.