1. Apply knowledge gained from program allied and core courses to perform the skills required for an entry level position or graduate study
2. Use critical thinking skills and appropriate strategies to gain insights, make informed decisions, and arrive at new solutions to complex care processes in diverse health care settings and situations.
3. Lead and manage innovative multidisciplinary efforts for improving the effectiveness of the health care delivery system.
4. Develop and maintain proper competencies in use of various technologies and to access and manage information systems in a variety of health care settings.
5. Develop scientifically sound knowledge of the specialty and fluency in communicating with higher administrative circles and scientific meetings or health forums.