All applicants must meet the following basic admission requirements:
1. The date of obtaining the secondary school diploma or its equivalent should not exceed three years at the time of application at the university, for all programs except the faculties of medicine and dentistry, where it is not required to have passed the date of obtaining the secondary school certificate or The equivalent of more than one year when applying at the university.
2. The student should not have been dismissed from the University of Sharjah or another university, community college or higher institute for disciplinary or academic reasons.
3. The applicant determines in the application of the colleges the order of priority according to his desire to join each.
4. Admission is distributed to the university faculties within the limits of the numbers to be admitted in each faculty according to the absorptive capacity of each program, according to the priorities of their desires and the sequence of their rates, and is accepted on a competitive basis.
5. The applicant must submit the application form to the Admission Department and complete all required documents on time and pay the application fee (AED 300 non-refundable).
6. The student fulfills the admission requirements in the required specialization, applying for admission, and obtaining the university number does not mean admission to the university, but the student is admitted to the final acceptance if the criteria for competition are met, and the payment of seat reservation fees (a first payment of tuition fees is calculated in In case of regular attendance, and non-refundable in case of withdrawal or non-enrollment in the university).
7. Applicants to the faculties of Medicine and Dentistry must pay (AED 1500) to enter the competition (non-refundable in case of rejection of the application or in case of withdrawal from the university)
8. Students will not be allowed to register courses or obtain university cards before completing the required documents. .
1. The applicant must have a high school diploma after completing a study of at least 12 academic years before joining the university.
2. A student who has obtained a certificate from within the UAE must be a graduate of a school licensed and recognized by the Ministry of Education in the country. These documents are accredited by both the school where the student studied in the State, the Ministry of Education or the school district.
3. A student obtaining a certificate from another country must be graduated from a school licensed and recognized by the official educational authority in the country of study. He must provide a certified copy of the certificate of completion of secondary school with a detailed statement of the grades obtained in the study materials. These documents are accredited by the official educational authority in the country of study (eg Ministry of Education, Councils, British Council, etc.), Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country of study, UAE Embassy in the country of study, or Embassy of that country, Foreign Affairs in the United Arab Emirates United.
Holders of high school diplomas or its equivalent in its scientific and literary branches:
Students with a high school diploma or its equivalent in its scientific and literary branches from a recognized school may apply to one of the colleges listed below, in accordance with the conditions and standards set by the university, and within the limits of its capacity.
– Obtain a pass rate of not less than 70% (scientific or literary branch) to apply for college:
1. Sharia and Islamic Studies.
2. Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences.
3. Business Administration.
4. The law.
5. Fine art and design.
7. Specialization of business information systems at the Faculty of Computing and Informatics .
– A pass rate of at least 70% (scientific branch) to apply for entry to the Faculty of Science.
– A pass rate of not less than 75% (scientific branch) to apply to join the faculties of Engineering and Health Sciences.
– Obtain a pass rate of not less than 80% (scientific branch) to apply to join the Faculty of Pharmacy.
– Obtain a success rate of not less than 85% (scientific branch) to apply for enrollment in the Faculty of Dentistry.
– Obtain a success rate of not less than 90% (scientific branch) to apply for enrollment in the Faculty of Medicine.
– Obtain a success rate of not less than 75% (scientific branch) to apply to the Faculty of Computing and Informatics specialization in Computer Engineering.
– Obtain a success rate of not less than 70% (scientific branch) to apply to the Faculty of Computing and Informatics in the following disciplines (Computer Science, Information Technology – Multimedia, Business Information Systems).
Holders of secondary school certificates from schools that follow the UAE Ministry of Education system or the Abu Dhabi Education Council:
Students with a high school completion certificate from schools within the UAE that follow the Ministry of Education system or those that follow the Abu Dhabi Education Council are allowed to apply to the university at one of the appropriate colleges as shown in the attached table .
Note: Meeting the above rate requirement does not mean acceptance into the program, but represents a minimum entry into the competition.
Holders of technical secondary certificates or equivalent:
Students who have obtained technical secondary certificates (commercial, legal or industrial) from recognized schools or institutes are allowed to apply to the university in one of the appropriate colleges according to the corresponding branch of the certificate as shown in the following table:
Branch certificate the college Required rate
High school or equivalent Sharia and Islamic Studies
Arts and Humanities and Social Sciences (except English Language and Literature) 75%
High school or equivalent College of Business Administration, Business Administration or Public Administration 80%
High school or equivalent Faculty of Engineering and Faculty of Science (according to the branch corresponding to the certificate) 85%
High school or equivalent Faculty of Engineering and Faculty of Science (according to the branch corresponding to the certificate) 90%