To be considered for admissions into the MSC program, you must provide the following information:
- Bachelors Degree and transcript
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) – CGPA of a minimum 3 out of 4, students with a GPA below 3 can be accepted on a provisional basis and will be required to gain an average of 60% in the first 2 modules
- Equivalency certificate – The MOE requires that all applicants, who hold a primary degree from outside the United Arab Emirates, obtain an equivalency certificate. For more information, please contact MOE on 971 4 217 6666 or 800 51115.
- English proficiency test – IELTS score of 6.0 or the equivalent score on another standardized test approved by MOE.
There are two exceptions to the above:
- If you are a native speaker of English and have completed your undergraduate education in an English institution in a country where English is the official language.
- If you were admitted to and graduated from an English medium institution and can provide evidence that you acquired a minimum TOEFL score of 500 on the paper-based test (or its equivalent on another standardised test approved by MOE) upon admission to your undergraduate programme.