MODUL’s innovative academic programs, hands-on opportunities, and rigorous course work will prepare you for a complex global society. While interacting with our faculty, you’ll develop a broad understanding of the world, strong leadership skills and an enhanced ability to think critically. Discover more about the courses MODUL University Dubai offers, and find out how to make an application to join us.
Foundation Programme Admissions Criteria
Students who do not meet our admissions requirements for direct entry into the Bachelor’s degree Programmes may consider applying for the Foundation Programme.
- Original/Certified true copy of High School Leaving Certificate
- Official Academic Transcript
- International TOEFL, IELTS or another standardized, internationally-recognized English exam
- Application Form, completed and signed by the applicant [download pdf]
- Passport Copy
- Passport size photograph
- One letter of recommendation
- Letter of Motivation (description of reasons for applying to MODUL University Dubai)
English Test Requirements
All students whose first language is not English must provide proof of their English proficiency level B1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages through one of the following tests taken within the last two years.
Students must obtain a score of:
- TOEFL Internet-Based Test (IBT) with a minimum score of 65 points
- IELTS band score 5.5 (no sub-score below 5.0)
MODUL University Dubai’s International Code Number for TOEFL® is C214