The Admission Details for Mena College Of Management:
- Regular admission: this admission applies to students who have minimum score of 60% in the UAE Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent.
- Conditional admission: this admission applies to applicants who are required to complete the English language certificate during the first semester in which he\she was accepted, with academic load no more than 5 courses (15 credits).
- Transferred Students: this is relevant to students who moved from other educational institutions and meet the admission conditions operative in MCM, (official certified transcript and course syllabi from other institutions are needed for credit transfer in MCM).
- Admission in the Foundation Program: this admission applies to students who have achieved a score less than 60% in the secondary School Certificate.
Students need to apply to the College using the form provided on the website and in the office of the Admission and Registration Unit. The complete application form must be delivered in person to the Admission and Registration Unit together with:
- Certified or original copy of the Secondary School Transcripts.
- Passport Copy
- Emirates ID
- Personal Photo.
- Registration fees.
- English language certificate.
- The student meets the academic advisor to help him/her select courses that are appropriate to his/ her major and academic level.
- The academic advisor must sign the form before the student goes to the Accounting Office.
- Once in the Accounting Office, the student pays the required tuition fees and the form must be signed and stamped by the accounting officer.
- The student may register online or take the form to the registrar to complete the registration process.
You can now proceed with your full MCM application (including fees payment) from your home or from any other location.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE ONLINE APPLICATIONS
You need to create your own MCM account in order for you to fill the online application form according to the fields shown.