- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Three or more years’ relevant work experience
- Proof of proficiency in English if applicable (i.e. TOEFL/IELTS)
- Ability to speak at least two languages; students without a second language will be required to take language classes on campus
Application fee: $75 USD
- A non-refundable Confirmation Deposit counts toward the Annual Program Fee.
- Insurance provider varies by campus location.
- The library includes cases, articles, and other licensed materials.
- Amounts are based on market benchmarks and exchange rates at the time of print and are therefore subject to change. Estimated expenses should be applied a second time for studying Dual Degree.
- Course instructors may assign additional textbooks, licensed software or other materials not included in our library as part of the requirements of their course. These are not included in student course fees and costs are an estimate.
- Optional for any multi-lingual student, required for students who only speak English.
- Students are responsible for their meals and travel to/from Dubai for the Dubai Innovators’ Summit. For students not based in Dubai, Hult will provide accommodation. Flights and meal costs can vary significantly.
Hult International Business School reserves the right to make changes in the courses offered, requirements for graduation, locations, tuition, fees, and accommodation at any time without notice. The most recent Terms & Conditions are available in the “How to apply” section of hult.edu.