|Academic Requirements:||Applicants from a high school following the U.A.E. curriculum must have:
The UAE High School Certificate – Science Stream (or equivalent) is required with an average score of 80% or more.
If you come from a high school following an International curriculum must have
English Language Proficiency Requirement:
An applicant is required to fulfill any one of the following requirements for admission:
A minimum score of:
|EmSAT||1100 – 1225|
|TOEFL||500 (173 CBT, 61 iBT)|
City and Guilds
|B1/B2 (B1 First Class Pass)|
|Pearson PTE Academic||36-41|
Note: TOEFL PBT is not accepted.
Students who qualify for conditional admission will have to sign a note of the undertaking of conditional admission that specifies the conditions that she must meet the minimum English Language Proficiency within a month from the date of joining. In case of not achieving the required score, she will be turned out of the College. Conditional admission means that students are limited to enrolling in 15 credit hours for the first semester and cannot continue without the required minimum score as set by the Ministry of Education – Higher Education Affairs, UAE.
Note: If a student fails to obtain the GPA 2.0 (70%) then she should repeat the course(s) in which unsatisfactory grades (D/D+) is got. In case, failing to improve the grades even after repeating the course(s) those students will be dismissed from the College.
The following documents should be submitted along with the application form. The original certificates is to be brought in person by the applicant at the time of the interview.
- Provisional certificate of the examination passed (Higher Secondary) on the basis of which admission is sought.
- Equivalency certificate from the Ministry of Education, UAE.
- Mark-sheet of the examination passed.
- School Leaving Certificate from the school last attended.
- Six passport size color photographs.
- Birth certificate.
- Character certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Copy of the passport and resident visa (for expatriate students only).
- Medical certificate.
- Required result of TOEFL/ IELTS (conditional admission, if not passing the acceptance score).
- Copy of UAE National ID.