In light of Aldar University College’s interest in the Department of Mass Communication as one of the most important sections of social interaction, characterized by the ability to deliver messages to a wide audience, different trends, and levels in the process of participation have the meaning through the symbolic interaction.
The study of public relations in Aldar University College qualifies students to achieve effective communication within the institutions they join and enables them to build a good reputation and form a positive mental image sought by contemporary institutions.
Graduate of the Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication – Public Relations Program will be able to:
- Communicates with the media from ethical, social, professional points of view, understands the ethics of work, and media codes of honor.
- Master the skills of critique and analysis of the contents of the media.
- Participate in dialogues and public debates on the role of the media in society.
Develop fluency in the arts of media writing according to the characteristics of the medium.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of information campaigns in the development areas.
- Apply scientific concepts and skills in advertising, public relations.
- Participate in the organization of conferences, festivals, exhibitions, public and private celebrations.
- Participate in the production of public relations materials.
- Participate in the implementation of surveys, public research, and advertising in response to the labor market needs of graduates able to manage and design advertising campaigns.
- Working in public relations, media, institutional and governmental communications with local and international private companies.
- Working with public relations companies and agencies.
Organizing conferences, exhibitions, and special events.
- Working in the planning and implementation of communication campaigns and media.
- Working in the offices and the media of the State internally and externally.