- Title of the Scientific Degree: Bachelor of Sharia & Islamic Studies
- Teaching System: Credit Hours
- Provide students with the basic scholarly knowledge in the different branches of Islamic Sciences including Creed, Da’wah, Exegesis of the Quran and the Prophetic Hadith.
- Provide students with the scientific and practical skills to be a successful teacher, researcher and preacher.
- Serve the society through clarifying the topics of religion to people and highlight the position of Islam on contemporary issues.
- Equip students with the balanced Islamic character as to creed, worship and behavior through promoting the values of belonging to their religion, nation and countries and maintaining their security and stability.
By the end of the program courses, the student is expected to be able to do the following: –
- Review the theories and rules on the principles of creed and Da’wah.
- Identify the basic principles in the Sciences of the Holy Quran and the Rules of Exegesis.
- Know the specialized terminologies used in the Prophetic Hadiths and its Sources.
- Know the jurisprudential and theoretical terminologies.
- Apply the principles of calling to Allah with wisdom and good instruction.
- Use the scientific research tools in conducting proper scientific papers.
- Use gained knowledge and skills in achieving continual learning and knowledge development in a new and specialized environment.
- Contribute to the service of the society through enriching the social and cultural values in light of a sound religious and ethical framework.
- Soundly and scientifically evaluate the concepts on religion and creed, and contribute to correcting them.
- Face the contemporary problems and challenges in the fields of creed and the principles of religion with striking evidence.