This specialization will enable students to gain the skills and knowledge necessary to operate in a multicultural setting, as well as to contribute to the UAE’s dynamic and expanding hospitality industry. The new Hospitality specialization has a strong practical emphasis and is well-suited for equipping graduates with the skills necessary for management positions in the hospitality sector, which will allow them to better serve the needs of their communities. Graduates will be able to find employment in the hospitality, tourism, and event management industries.
In addition to general and core courses the students will study the following compulsory and elective courses in the Bachelor of Business Administration (Hospitality Management) program:
- Introduction to Hospitality &Tourism ManagementLodging
- ManagementHospitality MarketingFood and Beverage
- ManagementHospitality Facilities DevelopmentInternship
- Concentration electives (any 2)
- Sustainability in HospitalityEvent ManagementLegal Aspects of the Hospitality