Admission deadlines for Foundation Years, Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes:
- International applicants: 2nd August 2020
- Applicants residing in the UAE: 16th August 2020
Documents required for undergraduate programmes
The following documents are required to complete your online application.
- Passport copy
- Transcripts of your last two high school years
- A certified copy of your Baccalaureate, High School Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Two passport size photos
- Personal statement in French (for undergraduate programmes) or in English (for the Diploma in Intensive French programme, Bachelor in Physics and the Executive Diploma in Sports Management)
- JAPD certificate (for French nationals only)
- French Aptitude Test for non-French students (B2 level diplomas: DELF, TEF, TCF, or SELFEE)
- English proficiency exam result: TOEFL 500 – 173 CBT, 61 iBT) or IELTS 5.0 or EmSAT 1100 (only for the Bachelor in Physics and the Executive Diploma in Sports Management). All exams must be valid for 2 years
Once the residence visa is issued, a copy of your flight ticket or date of entry (if by other means) should be provided to the Students Visa Office in the Admissions department. Upon arrival in the UAE, a medical examination will be done to finalise paperwork.
All international students including those from GCC countries should apply for an Emirates ID Card as soon as they reach Abu Dhabi.
To renew your annual visa, you must repeat the medical examination, renew your Emirates ID Card, and give your passport and insurance card to the Student Affairs Department.
Upon completing your studies, your visa will be cancelled three weeks before your departure. A passport copy, Emirates ID Card, and medical insurance card will be required for visa cancellation.